Many thanks again!

  This is why we do what we do, the long hours, heavy gear, hours in front of the computer, etc.  I get these notes and phone calls and facebook posts and I sometimes get teared up to think that people care so much about their photographers.  We form a bond with our clients through time and genuine interest in their lives and dreams.  We’re there for them on the wedding day when things may not be perfect to mend a dress, tie a tie, or sometimes rescue the day in ways you’ll never know with a thoughtful conversation or a selfless action.  That’s what we do though, we build relationships that last…

  Thank you so much to all the brides, grooms seniors, families, mommies, dads, to everyone we’ve worked with to share your lives with us, we feel very blessed! IMG_0341IMG_0342IMG_0344

 IMG_5475 IMG_5474These are just a few notes that I set aside from last fall and came across as I was cleaning up my desk…

  I hope that we’ll see you all at our Grand Opening at the studio this fall, stay tuned for more information.