Happy New Year!!

To all of our clients and family and friends, thank you so much for an awesome 2010 and let’s look forward to an unbelievable 2011!!

  Wow, I already feel ahead of the game with this blog post to ring in the New Year coming in 20 days earlier than last years!  Winking smile  As I was reflecting on last year I thought about my 101 in 1001 list that I made, (you know 101 things to do in 1001 days) and was feeling pretty bad that I hadn’t accomplished many of them…  but upon closer inspection I found that I had started many more than I remembered and that I completed a few that I hadn’t even thought about!

  Now, this isn’t some major-hanging-over-my-head to do list, just a list of goals to accomplish, they will change over time, evolve, grow and drop by the wayside, it is just a fun way to motivate myself for things I need to.  Like the Polar Bear Plunge, jumping into freezing cold water to ring in the New Year, well, does it really hafta be New Years Day?  Complete decorating the house, build a wall, paint different parts, just a chore list for me, but they’re pretty big things here…

  On the completed end of the list…

Started these, sometimes you’ve gotta recognize the small victories…

Ongoing from the list!

Have a great New Year everyone!